Monday 25 April 2011

Silicone Wristband Research

Silicone Wristbands Research Link 

The link above will take you to the website that I am likely to order the bands from


Here (above) is a screen-shot of the website that I will probably use. The silicone bands shown are also the ones that I am most likely to go for.





 I am also interested in the USB silicone wristbands above. They sell these at the same website that I mentioned.  I am more likely to buy the wristbands from this company as they have a good offer at the moment and so their prices seem the most reasonable. Plus the delivery time is ok.



I found the website above called promotional-merchandise and under the wristband section it was showing me a lot of websites. Some of them didn't work and some were too expensive, but apart from that it is a very good site. It was helpful to identify the various companies which supply wristbands.


The above website did look like one that would have been good, but it is American so the wristbands would take too long to be delivered. One problem I have found when I have been researching is that there are not many UK companies, and some, when I clicked on buttons to find out the price, took me to USA websites. This obviously lost my interest.



I like the look of this website, which I found when researching the USB wristbands. It looks like it has some good offers on, so I will have to try calling them for a price. It always puts me off a bit, when companies want customers to call them to find out the price. I don't think it would be much trouble for them to put a way for you to work the cost out on their site. I have found some where you can do that and adband is one example (see top of post) 

No comments:

Post a Comment