Thursday 28 April 2011

Meeting with Jill Hogan

This morning when I arrived at college (10:30), I had a meeting with Jill Hogan (Head of Marketing and Communications) to talk to her about whether I am allowed to go ahead with the wristbands idea, as I would need to present the right look for the University. There were also a few other questions to work out e.g. what colours would be ok to use?,  if my design idea is ok?, what font?. She also suggested other ideas, like including the email or twitter web address on the back for people who are thinking of joining Ravensbourne....or who do not know them.
I was also very pleased by something that Jill told me at the end of our meeting. She said that if the sales do well Ravensbourne are thinking of carrying on with the idea when I have finished! 

No comments:

Post a Comment