Wednesday 1 June 2011

Sales Today!!

I am really pleased with my sales today, it clearly showed that they were improved and that it is how I need to act all the time! The total profit of the day was £77!
I started very slowly today and at first I was very worried that I wouldn't make much at all! So I did keep selling for longer than I planned to. For example instead of 12:30-2:00pm I kept going until just after 5:30, as I really wanted to catch up from the bad start. Also Jill Hogan introduced me to some people who were buying 3 wristbands and later to the man who created the Ravensbourne logo.
Overall, I am feeling more confident at approaching people and I am learning what works and what doesn't. Using humour really helps too! A Security Man on Level 0 helped me to get people over for some of the time, which also helped.

No comments:

Post a Comment