Monday 2 May 2011

Email to Adband

Contact request to Adbands, sent 2/5/11.
From: s.pender@students.rave.ac.uk
Required by: 21/5/11

I spoke to you last Wednesday re silicone wristbands to raise money for my Uni'. I have now checked with the Marketing Director of the Uni and she would like the wristbands to be Fluoro Orange, Bright Purple, Lime Green and Silver. Please could you confirm that you can supply these colours and if so would it be possible to give me some indication of the colour shade please? Assuming that you have these colours, I would require 250 of each of 3 of the colours, debossed with Ravensbourne, ideally with the shapes of the Uni’ logo either side, and perhaps with 2011 on the other side? I did a price quote online and it came out at £292.50. Please can you confirm this. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment