Tuesday 3 May 2011

Colour and Font Choices

Here are the emails between Jill and I, working out colours and font etc. for the wristbands



Hi Jill,

I have just spoken to the agency about colours of the wristbands and they have confirmed that they can do any colour from the attached pantone charts for the band! I thought for Bright Purple - PMS 2592, Lime Green - PMS 375 and Fluoro Orange PMS 165 were the best match to what we discussed. What do you think? and which pantone shades would you prefer as I would be happy to go with that? Please let me know and I will then place the order. 
Many thanks

Stephen


Oops sorry! This time with the file.

Stephen 
-        Show quoted text –

hi

nothing attached but sounds good, can you resend please?

ta

Jill

Jill Hogan
Head of Marketing and Communications
Ravensbourne
m  07912 999312


Ravensbourne - shortlisted for the RIBA Awards for London 2011
- Show quoted text -


Sorry! Here it is.  Also they said they can do the font akzidenz, but it can in grotesk, light or regular. Which is best? Is it ok to go with "Ravensbourne" and 2011 on the back?
Thanks for your help
Stephen
-        Show quoted text –



Hi

your choice of colours are great, go with those. And put me down for one in each colour!


Jill

Jill Hogan
Head of Marketing and Communications
Ravensbourne
m  07912 999312


Ravensbourne - shortlisted for the RIBA Awards for London 2011



and go for akzidenz grotesk

text is fine, are you including twitter or website address?


Jill

Jill Hogan
Head of Marketing and Communications
Ravensbourne
m  07912 999312


Ravensbourne - shortlisted for the RIBA Awards for London 2011


Hi Jill
Great! I am pleased that you like the colour choices. 
I plan to order them now and I think that I will order 1000 in total, as it is only another £33 for an extra 250 bands and I think they will sell well.  I guess any left over can be sold to new students in September? 
I will go with the font that you have picked. 
I would prefer to go with just 'Ravensbourne' with the shapes of the logo debossed either side and 2011 on the back. I asked a few people and most said they preferred having just Ravensbourne to the web/twitter address. I think it might be too crowded if I put it on there twice. I hope that is ok with you please? 
Thank you for your help. 
Stephen
- Show quoted text -


Hi
no problem

thanks


Jill

Jill Hogan
Head of Marketing and Communications
Ravensbourne
m  07912 999312


Ravensbourne - shortlisted for the RIBA Awards for London 2011

No comments:

Post a Comment